Korean Language Transcription | 한국어 녹취록 서비스
Korean Translation Group provides Korean language transcription of audios and videos. For audios and videos where the primary spoken language is Korean, the most common request is for the Korean audio be translated into English, in which case the service will generally involve a two-step process:
- Transcription of the audio in Korean
- Translation of the Korean transcription into English
The fee for the transcription of the audio in Korean is usually based on increments of time (less than 1 minute, less than 5 minutes, less than 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 minutes, etc.). The applicable rate varies depending on the number of speakers, the audio quality, and whether or not only Korean is spoken throughout.
Please note that we do not provide transcriptions of exclusively English audios or videos.
We can also provide certificates of accuracy for both a Korean audio transcription and the English translation thereof.
A Word about Recorded
We often receive requests for certified English translations of recorded telephone conversations in Korean for submission to a U.S. court, law office, or law enforcement agency. While we can provide certified translations of telephone calls when requested, the client should be aware of the laws governing such recordings in his or her state. Call recording laws in some U.S. states (including New York and New Jersey) require only one party to be aware of the recording, while other states generally require both parties to be aware. Several states require that all parties consent when one party wants to record a telephone conversation.
The usual process of setting up a video or audio transcription project is as follows:
- Consultation – Please contact us by phone or email to discuss your project in detail.
- Audio/video file review – We will review the audio or video file you send us to determine the cost and turnaround time.
- Approval – With your approval of the quote, we will schedule the transcription project for completion by the deadline agreed upon.
- Payment – We will send you an electronic invoice via PayPal. (Except for long-standing clients)
- Delivery of draft transcription – We will send you a draft transcription for your review. Please note that we can only make changes to the transcription when there is a clear mistake made by our team.
- Final review and certification – We will make any justified changes, finalize the transcription, and certify it if certification was included in the scope of work.
- Final delivery of transcription