Korean Translation Pricing
Our pricing for Korean to English and English to Korean translation depends on several factors, including but not limited to the area of specialization, text volume, formatting requirements, and, often for hand-written and image-based documents (such as PDF files), legibility issues.
Below is our standard pricing chart showing the applicable rates for various types of documents. (Please note that the final price will be based on a review of the actual document to be translated.)
We also provide translations into Korean from other languages, including Japanese, Chinese, French, German, and Spanish. Applicable rates vary by language and document type, so please send us an inquiry regarding translation from these languages.
Korean translation pricing depends on several factors, including
the area of specialization, formatting requirements, and legibility issues.
Korean Translation - Standard Rates
Below is our general rates table for document translation, current as of 1/1/2021. Please note that the rates below are applicable for text volume-based pricing only, and do not apply to certified translations of official documents.
|STANDARD KOREAN TRANSLATION PRICING1|
|Standard Rate2 (Non-rush6) per source English word/Korean character|
Notes on Translation Pricing
- The minimum fee for any job is $50.00.
- Applicable for non-rush6 projects, with no special formatting requirements and no legibility issues, and with the primary technical/specialized terminology for the entire project in the same field.
- Personal writings (e.g. emails, letters) in everyday language, i.e. non-literary and without use of specialized terminology.
- Marketing/promotional language targeting the public, including press releases, brochures, and advertisements. Not applicable for slogans or advertising copy, the rates for which are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Actual documents to be translated (or a representative sample) must be reviewed in order to determine the applicable rate. Documents containing poetry or literary/stylized language can fall into this category.
- Standard non-rush turnaround times:
– English to Korean: 1 business day per 2,000 source words, plus 1 business day
– Korean to English: 1 business day per 3,000 source characters, plus 1 business day
– A rush fee may apply for faster turnaround.