• These rates do not include travel, lodging or per diem expenses for multi-day assignments outside the home area. We currently have interpreters working out of New York City, northern New Jersey, and Seoul, which would be considered home areas.
• 1 Includes up to 1 hour of local travel (round trip) within the interpreter's home area. Rates subject to local interpreter availability.
• 2 Additional hours billed at the regular hourly rate.
• 3 Full day = 6 working hours with regular breaks.
• 4 Overtime rate. Applicable after 6 working hours, or after 7:00pm local time, whichever comes earlier.
• 5 2 interpreters are required for simultaneous interpretation lasting more than 1 hour.
• 6 A 25% surcharge applies for proceedings that are audio- or video-recorded where the interpreter's voice and/or image becomes an integral part of the record (e.g., videotaped conferences, hearings, depositions).
• We do not provide interpreting equipment. Equipment such as interpreting booths and transmitters, if required, must be arranged separately by the client.
• Working hours include stand-by time and working lunches.
• Minimum interpretation charge: $75.00. > Why?
> See Korean Language Services Terms and Conditions